lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

Red House Painters - Katy Song - 1996


1 comentario:

  1. [Verse 1]
    Some escape, some door to open
    This path seems the blackest, but I guess it's the soonest
    But there in the clearing, I know you'll be wearing
    Your young aching smile and waving your hand
    Can't go with my heart when I can't feel what's in it
    I thought you'd come over but for some reason you didn't
    Glass on the pavement under my shoe
    Without you is all my life amounts to

    [Verse 2]
    A final sleep no words from my cutting
    Mouth to your ear or tight wicked pinches
    From my fingers to your bitter face
    That I can't heal
    I know tomorrow you will be
    Somewhere in London living with someone
    You've got some kind of family there to turn to
    And that's more than I could ever give you

    [Verse 3]
    A chance for calm, a hope for freedom
    Outlet from my cold solitary kingdom
    By the forest of our spring stay
    Where you walked away
    And left a bleeding part of me
    Empty and bothered, watching the water
    Quiet in the corner, numb and falling through
    Without you, what does my life amount to?

    ResponderEliminar